Visit our Bottle Shop, Café, Deli, Floral Artisans and Giftware, Restaurant, Beer Garden and now our beautifully appointed accommodation is ready for guests.
Our Deli is stocked with cheese from Little Creek Cheese, La Tartine organic sourdough, salami and antipasto delights of a quality you can’t find in supermarkets and local ethically farmed eggs. In our café you can enjoy a cup of Danes Coffee, with a homemade scone or cake in the afternoon or one of our all day breakfast hotpots, pancakes and selection of other lunch time specialties.
Friday and Saturday evenings, our restaurant is open with Chef Renee cooking some food to tantalise your tastebuds, while choosing from our selection of boutique Australian wines or indulging from the Whisky bar and finishing your night off with a sleepover in our luxurious and quirky Manor rooms which will make you feel right at home.
Our unique venue is available for private functions, intimate weddings or events.
WHAT’S ON at Angel Sussurri during March and April
- We welcome Clinical Psychologist Laura Francke, who is open for business on Tuesdays in our Manor Lounge. You can call her for appointments on 49818409 or email email@example.com
- March 17th – St Patricks Day Celebrations – Its all about Guinness and Leprechauns. Come along in your St Patricks Day Greens.Phone us or keep up to date with our events on Facebook.
- 30th March Good Friday – Closed for Trading
- 1st April – Easter Sunday. Children’s Egg Hunt Starts at 2pm. We also have a competition for the kids – send a photo to our Facebook page of yourself holding your decorated Easter Egg anytime between now and Easter Saturday, and you could win a $100 Voucher at our cafe. Winner will be announced on Easter Sunday.
- 7th and 8th April – Sip and Paint Art Retreat.
Imagine this: You are sitting around a table taking in the gorgeous gardens and pretty flowers in the freshness of the morning sun. You inhale the crisp freshness of the season and savour the peaceful quiet. You are enjoying the scrumptious morning tea of freshly baked scones, homemade jams and tea.
Suddenly, the sound of laughter pulls you out of your reverie, and you remember where you are in the beautiful Angel Sussurri at Yarramalong. You’re surrounded by like-minded women – some of the most authentic women you’ll ever meet – who’ve gathered here to enjoy a weekend away for painting and laughter.
Café, Deli, Floral Artisans and Gift Shop: 9am -3pm Wednesday to Monday
Restaurant and Beer garden: Friday and Saturday 6pm -10pm
Or for private functions on request
1-4 Linga Longa Road, Yarramalong | Ph 4356 1066 | Email Bookings@angelsussurri.com