Spectrum Theatre Group
Box Office and most performances located at:
cnr Beach & Market Sts
Phone 02 6495 2046
Bay Theatre Players
Venue: Bay Playhouse, 33 Gregory St
Phone 4472 3626
Box Office: Bargain Box Fabrics,
43 Orient St Batemens Bay,
Phone 4472 5984
Art Galleries Trail
* The Land of Many Waters Gallery Batemans Bay Visitors Centre, Princes Highway, Batemans Bay. Ph 4472 6900. Open 7 days. Mixed exhibition featuring local artists working with textiles, print, pastel, paint and more. All work for sale.
Visit www.eurobodalla.com.au for more information.
* Juela Mogo 36a Princes Highway, Mogo. Ph 4474 4981 www.juelamogo.com.au
Boutique design and manufacturing studio offering a unique, personable and specialised service. Their onsite jewellers will design to suit a client’s individual needs, revamp old jewellery and offer an ever-evolving selection of unique pieces. Featuring a fully operational workshop with consultants lounge and modern studio, this is an experience you will remember.
* Studio Diciotto 18 Connells Close, Mossy Point Ph: 44717560.
Fine Art Studio and workshop displaying paintings and printmaking by Frances Luke. Open Saturday and Sunday 1 – 4.30 pm. Enrolments taken for workshops in Drypoint etching and colour block printing. E: email@example.com
* Montague Art and Craft Society MACS Cottage, 92 Campbell St, Narooma. (behind BP service station). Ph 44765397 www.macsartnarooma.com.au.
Established in 1981 MACS promotes local contemporary and traditional art and craft running regular art groups as well as hosting various activities and workshops throughout the year. Visitors always welcome at MACS Cottage Studio/Gallery open Mon – Fri 10am – 4pm, Sat 10am – 1pm. 1st – 29th December special MACS Christmas art and craft shop at nearby SoArt Gallery Wed – Sun 10am – 7pm. 25th – 28th March 35th Open Easter Art Exhibition at Narooma Leisure Centre.
* Apma Creations Aboriginal Art Gallery & Gift Shop 17 Corkhill Dve Central Tilba 0437 617 390 Showcasing authentic Aboriginal artists and creative producers from across Australia and the Torres Strait. Paintings, jewellery, didgeridoos, bush medicine, wood carvings, clothing, stationary, cd’s, traditional woven baskets, glassware and more.
* Bermagui Mudworks 23 Alexander Dr, Bermagui Ph 6493 4661.
Pottery studio & Cafe, with original wheel thrown domestic ware and garden ware. Open 9am to 5pm, closed Tuesdays & Wednesdays.
* Ivy Hill Gallery 1795 Bermagui Rd, Wapengo. Ph 6494 0152
www.ivyhill.com.au. Monthly exhibitions featuring the work of the finest contemporary artists in the region.
Open 10 – 5 Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon on the coast road at Wapengo.
* Narek Galleries 1140 Tathra-Bermagui Rd, Tanja. Ph 6494 0112
www.narekgalleries.com Established for over forty years, the gallery presents a vibrant programme of regularly changing exhibitions by critically acclaimed Australian artists and craftspeople in the Old Tanja Church and a stockroom display in the ‘Glasshouse Gallery’.
Open Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, 10.30 to 5.30 and by appointment.
* Bega Valley Regional Gallery Zingel Place, Bega. Ph 6499 2187
Open Tuesday – Friday 10am – 4pm, Saturday 9am – 12 noon.
* Spiral Gallery 47 Church St Bega. Ph 6492 5322
www.spiralgallery.org.au Open Monday – Friday 10am – 4pm, Saturday 10am – 1pm. Represents regional, emerging and established artists.
* Australian Pottery at Bemboka 1 Oliver Street, Bemboka Ph 6493 0491 http://www.australianpotteryatbemboka.com.au Open October – June, Friday to Monday 10am to 5pm or by appointment.
Australian pottery made in the last half century, in a contemporary house and gallery setting with mountain views.
New exhibition “Mid-century Modern: The influence of European style on Australian post-war ceramics” opening 30th September as part of the River Music Fair.
* Artessence Gallery 47 Toalla St Pambula. Ph 6495 7286
Open Monday – Saturday 9.30am – 4.30pm.
Paintings, Ceramics, Jewellery, Glassware, Mosaics and Clothing by local and interstate artists.
* Old Cellars Gallery 246 Mt Darragh Rd South Pambula. Ph 0447 507 913
Open Friday – Monday 10am til 4pm or by appointment.
Contemporary & traditional arts featuring local & interstate artists.
Milstons Past & Present, 13 Princes Hwy Mogo. 4474 5708
A delightfully different shop full of a wide range of quirky and interesting books, Shire albums, sheet music, vintage postcards, educational toys, puppets, flags, thimbles, costume jewellery, crystals and gemstones and lots more!
Opal & Shell Museum, 142 Beach Rd, Batemans Bay. 4472 7248
Treasures from the Deep – shells, shark’s teeth, crystals, gems, specimens, fossils.
Narooma New & Used, 122 Wagonga St Narooma. 4476 1107
They buy, sell and trade. Thousands of CDs, DVDs and second hand books. Quality furniture & bedding.Antiques, retro, collectables. Bric-a-brac, local removals.
Mockingbird Lane, 12 Bate St Central Tilba. 4473 7226
Be inspired by an eclectic mix of antique and vintage wares, curios, fossils, jewellery, accessories, furniture and selected gifts, all housed in an original 1895 cottage.
Belongings, 5-7 Wallaga Lake Rd, Bermagui. 0488 950 165
Belongings offers a selection of furniture and homewares worthy of a second chance, regardless of age or style with a preference for items made from natural materials.